Elestor has a job opportunity for a: Sales Executive
Do you want to power the energy transition?
Are you a team player; ready, able and willing to take on varied and complex challenges?
As one of the most innovative and fast-growing companies in The Netherlands, Elestor offers exciting and competitive career opportunities with plenty of scope for both personal and professional development.
Elestor's Mission & Relevance
Imagine a world without polluting power plants, powered purely by clean electricity.
This world is closer than you think. The sun and the wind are powerful enough, and so are the technologies to harvest their energy. However, possibilities to store renewable energy (sustainably, cost-effectively) are lacking; Long-Duration Electricity Storage (LDES) is ‘’the missing link’’ in the energy transition.
It is Elestor’s mission to cut the cost of electricity storage. We develop large-scale, cost-effective HBr storage technologies that are carbon neutral and durable, thereby unifying the interests of the planet, people, and business profitability.
Elestor - Facts & Figures
Long Duration Electricity Storage deep tech company
- Winner of several (inter-)national awards
Ultra rapid growth path; Elestor is expanding in every direction
- Passionate team of 50 highly skilled professionals with the ambition to increase towards 100 fte within 1,5 years
- Closed €30M funding round in August 2022
Concrete and very fast-growing international market pull
- Agreements with clients strategically adopting the innovative storage technology in commercial settings
Technology & Roadmap
Elestor has been recognised as one of the 10 most innovative companies in the Netherlands by both the University of Amsterdam and the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. The revolutionary low-cost flow battery systems have received several (inter)national awards in recognition of the ability to reduce the cost of storing electricity to an absolute minimum. For more understanding, feel free to visit Elestor's website. Here you'll find more about the underlying fundamentals and the triple cost reduction strategy, making Elestor’s solution unique on the world stage.
Elestor is backed by a €30 million investment and is now ready to implement an ultra-rapid growth strategy to accelerate the commercialisation and operationalization of its proven hydrogen bromine flow battery technology. The segment is expected to represent a market potential of approximately €20 billion by 2025. The international market pull is already concrete and very fast growing.
People & Growth
At Elestor you will be in the middle of genuinely unprecedented developments, made possible by an international group of researchers and engineers of remarkable talent and diversity. In future years, the company will expand literally in every direction. In anticipation of this steep growth, Elestor will look forward to meeting sincere, thoughtful, and entrepreneurial individuals feeling energized to empower necessary change: towards a 100% clean electricity supply.
Elestor is an equal opportunities employer: We believe diversity aids creativity and innovation, so whatever your race, colour, nationality, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender, marital status, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability, you are welcome to join our ranks. We actively promote inclusion and we abhor discrimination. We treat all our employees, contractors, workers, job applicants, suppliers, clients and everyone else with respect.
As Sales Executive, you will find yourself in a highly dynamic and on-the-move environment where you will go where no one has gone before. You will be part of the Business Development Team that is rolling out Elestor's global expansion strategy. In the team, your responsibilities vary between building global relations, co-developing business development strategy, defining entry strategies per segment, coordinating sales processes, supporting sales cycles, and creating supportive documentation underlining Elestor's distinctive solution. There's more than enough to do!
As Elestor is now entering the scale-up phase of its technology and product, you will help set the strategic direction and "footwork" needed to set the wheel in motion (for a fast-paced company changing the world of energy). The team is growing from 50 to 100 within one-and-a-half years; the role of Sales Executive provides the opportunity to deepen your commercial skills and comes with multiple options for internal growth.
Elestor's Sales Executive will be part of an intrinsically motivated team and work on an entirely new class of large-scale assets (HBr flow batteries). With a proactive and cooperative attitude, your contribution can be essential and have a decisive impact on rolling out a critical system for Long Duration Energy Storage. A solution that must and will be deployed massively in the very near future.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Build relations and provide presentations to visitors and at (inter)national events Co-prepare and join the Elestor team at trade fairs and (inter)national events
- Coordinate (long) sales cycles
- Support the team and international network of agents (with documentation and feeds and by overseeing corporate image and calculations for local applications)
- Fuel marketing and making supporting documents and reports (or, when outsourced, supervising third parties)
- Explore (new) markets by doing market research (on a global scale)
- Formulate and propose business development strategies based on (your) market data, observations, and insights
The ideal candidate has a technical-minded curiosity and an unstoppable urge to figure out how the market flows (in a relatively new industry). You can think for yourself and can present your findings orderly. You are eager to learn and thrive effortlessly in the Elestor culture (with a positive mindset, agility, and proactiveness). Finally, you enjoy working in a fast-paced, less structured environment.
Education, skills and experience
- BSc or MSc degree
- Sound commercial background: ± 5 years of working experience in commercial activities
- Solid and demonstrable track record of (contributing to) commercial success/development, adding value by:
- Supporting (long) sales cycles through thick and thin Developing and coordinating sales processes Co-developing the business by doing missionary work
- Relevant working experience in (renewable) energy, utility, tech, and/or capital-intensive industries will give you a kick-start Familiar with MS Office and CRM and/or ERP systems is a plus International experience or working experience in an international company is a plus (affinity is a must!)
- Fluent in Dutch and English (especially written). An entrepreneurial mindset
Elestor offers an open, action-oriented and exciting working environment in a diverse and international team of highly skilled professionals. The company has a flat management structure and offers many opportunities to excel and grow.
Terms of employment are competitive and include participation in a Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR) program. When we succeed, we all benefit. Especially in caring for what we share the most: a healthy planet.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your application with CV and motivation letter to email@example.com