Elestor has a job opportunity for a: Corporate Recruiter
Do you want to power the energy transition?
Are you a team player; ready, able and willing to take on varied and complex challenges?
As one of the most innovative and fast-growing companies in The Netherlands, Elestor offers exciting and competitive career opportunities with plenty of scope for both personal and professional development.
Elestor's Mission & Relevance
Imagine a world without polluting power plants, powered purely by clean electricity.
This world is closer than you think. The sun and the wind are powerful enough, and so are the technologies to harvest their energy. However, possibilities to store renewable energy (sustainably, cost-effectively) are lacking; Long-Duration Electricity Storage (LDES) is ‘’the missing link’’ in the energy transition.
It is Elestor’s mission to cut the cost of electricity storage. We develop large-scale, cost-effective HBr storage technologies that are carbon neutral and durable, thereby unifying the interests of the planet, people, and business profitability.
Elestor - Facts & Figures
Long Duration Electricity Storage deep tech company
- Winner of several (inter-)national awards
Ultra rapid growth path; Elestor is expanding in every direction
- Passionate team of 50 highly skilled professionals with the ambition to increase towards 100 fte within 1,5 years
- Closed €30M funding round in August 2022
Concrete and very fast-growing international market pull
- Agreements with clients strategically adopting the innovative storage technology in commercial settings
Technology & Roadmap
Elestor has been recognised as one of the 10 most innovative companies in the Netherlands by both the University of Amsterdam and the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. The revolutionary low-cost flow battery systems have received several (inter)national awards in recognition of the ability to reduce the cost of storing electricity to an absolute minimum. For more understanding, feel free to visit Elestor's website. Here you'll find more about the underlying fundamentals and the triple cost reduction strategy, making Elestor’s solution unique on the world stage.
Elestor is backed by a €30 million investment and is now ready to implement an ultra-rapid growth strategy to accelerate the commercialisation and operationalization of its proven hydrogen bromine flow battery technology. The segment is expected to represent a market potential of approximately €20 billion by 2025. The international market pull is already concrete and very fast growing.
People & Growth
At Elestor you will be in the middle of genuinely unprecedented developments, made possible by an international group of researchers and engineers of remarkable talent and diversity. In future years, the company will expand literally in every direction. In anticipation of this steep growth, Elestor will look forward to meeting sincere, thoughtful, and entrepreneurial individuals feeling energized to empower necessary change: towards a 100% clean electricity supply.
Elestor is an equal opportunities employer: We believe diversity aids creativity and innovation, so whatever your race, colour, nationality, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender, marital status, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability, you are welcome to join our ranks. We actively promote inclusion and we abhor discrimination. We treat all our employees, contractors, workers, job applicants, suppliers, clients and everyone else with respect.
As Corporate Recruiter, you will find yourself in a highly dynamic and on-the-move environment. As Elestor is entering the scale-up phase of its technology, product, and team, it's your ultimate responsibility to facilitate (workforce) growth by scouting, selecting, and recruiting the right talents.
While co-building the Elestor organization from 50 to 100 employees, you define and implement the overall recruiting strategy, structure and shape the recruitment organization to prepare the company for exponential growth (towards approximately 400 employees in 2027).
The demand for talent is not only high but also diverse. The company is expanding in every direction, and recruitment profiles vary from scientists and engineers (mechanical, electrical, chemical, electrochemical, or chemistry) to management, project, commercial, financial, and production staff. The challenge is unique and very real! Luckily, Elestor's future is bright, and the position provides the opportunity to deepen your recruitment skills and comes with multiple options for internal growth!
Elestor's Corporate Recruiter reports to the CEO. You will work closely with the team leads and play an integral part across the company. With a proactive and cooperative attitude, your contribution can be essential and have a decisive impact on rolling out a critical system for Long Duration Energy Storage. A solution that must and will be deployed massively in the very near future.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Define and implement the overall recruiting strategy
- Act as a point of contact and build relationships during the selection process
- Develop job descriptions and specifications, and prepare the corresponding documents Prepare recruitment materials and communicate these through the appropriate channels Screen candidates’ job applications, motivational letters, and resumes
- Search and approach professionals for the harder-to-fill-in jobs
- Conduct interviews using various recruiting and selection tools to filter candidates
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, (soft) skills, experience and, aptitudes
- Optimize structure (e.g., hiring process flowchart, implementation of an Application Tracking System (e.g., Recruitee, Workable))
- Co-develop Elestor's employer value proposition and initiate employer branding activities Promote Elestor's reputation as “a great place to learn and work”
The ideal candidate has experience with recruiting employees for tech companies. You excel in coordination and collaboration, and although the setting is techy, you ventilate your people-centric perspective without hesitation. You want to fulfill vacancies as soon as possible, but only when you're confident Elestor attracts a happy and well-performing employee (for the long run). With your sensitivity and personal touch, you communicate easily with various people (e.g., technical disciplines, personality, nationality). You are eager to learn and thrive effortlessly in the Elestor culture (with a positive mindset, agility, and proactiveness).
Education, skills and experience
- BSc or MSc degree (or work experience in which professional and intellectual capacities at a comparable level can be assumed)
- 2 to 10 years of working experience in recruitment
- Ideally > recruiting for high-tech companies
- Must-have > affinity with tech / technical-minded curiosity
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews and expose a person's experience, competencies, and motivation
- Familiarity with recruitment software (e.g., LinkedIn subscriptions, Applicant Tracking Systems) is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with working in an international company is a nice-to-have Fluent in English (oral, written) and Dutch (written)
- An entrepreneurial mindset
Elestor offers an open, action-oriented and exciting working environment in a diverse and international team of highly skilled professionals. The company has a flat management structure and offers many opportunities to excel and grow.
Terms of employment are competitive and include participation in a Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR) program. When we succeed, we all benefit. Especially in caring for what we share the most: a healthy planet.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your application with CV and motivation letter to email@example.com